Banana Choc-Chip Muffins
One thing that's become a bit of a theme throughout the world since the Covid-19 outbreak is banana bread and it's unknown ability to make things a little bit better for people during lockdown.
So I decided to keep with that theme for my next bake but make it EVEN better by adding chocolate. These are SO easy to make and only produce one dirty bowl so less time washing up and more time stuffing your face because let's face it, there's nothing better to do!
- 2 well ripened bananas
- 110g unsalted butter, softened
- 180g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 230g self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3tbsp milk, whole
- 100g milk or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Pop the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork to within an inch of it's life.
- Add all of the other ingredients apart from the chocolate chips and whisk with an electric whisk OR a hand whisk if you're feeling strong.
- Using two teaspoons, fill each cupcake case around 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube: