I'm back again with another recipe containing the drug that is Lotus Biscoff spread. This fudge is so easy to make and perfect for a sweet tooth.
The recipe is also very adaptable meaning you can mix things up a bit each time you make it; whether it be putting chocolate and spread on the topping (like I have) or spread and even more crushed biscuit!
- 100g Lotus biscuits, chopped
- 400g white chocolate + 50g for the topping
- 35g unsalted butter, cubed
- 100g smooth or crunchy Biscoff spread + 4tbsp for the topping
- 1 x 397g tin of condensed milk
- 20x20cm baking tin
- Begin by lining your baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a saucepan, place the white chocolate, butter and Biscoff spread. Gently heat until the white chocolate begins to melt. Keep stirring to prevent the chocolate from catching until everything is melted nicely together. There should be no lumps of anything remaining. Remove from the heat.
- Add in your whole tin of condensed milk and stir until well combined.
- Now fold in the chopped Lotus biscuits and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level with the back of your spoon or spatula.
- Now this is where you can do whatever you want but if you'd like yours to look like mine then now is the time to melt the 4tbsp of Biscoff spread and then poor this on top of the fudge.
- Next, melt the white chocolate for the topping and then spoon splodges of it all over the top of the fudge until you're happy with them. Take a cocktail stick and marble the topping until again... you're happy with it!
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or even better; (if you can resist) overnight.
- Once it has set for long enough and is hard to the touch, remove from the tin (please be careful here if you're copying my topping and be very quick in flipping the slab of fudge over so the spread and white chocolate side is facing upwards as it can stick to the board/surface, therefore ruining the cute marble design!)
- Now chop the fudge into however many pieces you fancy; they can be as big or as small as you want!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.