Kinder Stuffed Cookies
Kinder Stuffed Choc-Chip Cookies
Filled with gooey Kinder goodness, these delights are the perfect addition to a warm cuppa or simple glass of milk!
- 15 frozen Kinder Bon-Bons
- 110g unsalted butter
- 170g light brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 265g plain flour
- 1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 150g finely chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 190C/170C fan.
- Using an electric or hand whisk, beat together your butter and sugar until fluffy and then add in the vanilla and egg and beat again until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add all of the other ingredients apart from the frozen Kinder Bon-Bons and mix with a spoon until well combined. If needed, add a splash of milk to the mix.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, take a golf ball sized piece of dough and then press one bon-bon into the centre. Using the palm of your hands roll the dough until the bon-bon is fully enclosed.
- Place on a lined baking tray and place in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes depending on how gooey you want your cookies! They should also be a beautiful golden colour.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube: