If I ever want to feel fancy and indulged, these Oreo truffles are my go-to and with only 3 ingredients, you can feel fancy without breaking the bank on ridiculously expensive ingredients!
- 450g Double-Stuffed Oreos
- 225g full-fat cream cheese
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g white chocolate
- Blitz all of the Oreos in a food processor until they become a fine crumb. Put roughly 2tbsp of the crumbs to the side and save for later.
- Pour the rest of the Oreo crumb into a bowl and add the cream cheese. Mix with a spoon until the mixture begins to come together and then get your hands dirty! Ensure all of the cream cheese is incorporated and combined with the crumb.
- Lick your fingers (then wash them before the next step).
- Depending on how big you want your truffles to be (it's completely up to you) take the desired amount of mixture in your hands and roll into a bowl and lay on a prepared baking tray. Place in the fridge for an hour.
- About 5 minutes before the hour is up, melt both the chocolates in different bowls.
- Taking a fork, place a truffle on the fork and then dunk in either of the chocolates (whatever one you want). Ensure the truffle is completely covered and then remove using the fork and place back on the tray.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of the crumb you put to the side earlier.
- Once all of the truffles are coated, place back in the fridge until the chocolate has completely hardened.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube: