I promise this is the last Biscoff recipe for a LONG time so enjoy it!
With spread in the cheesecakey bit AND dribbled all over the top, this is an indulgence you don't wanna miss!
For the cheesecake:
- 300g Lotus Biscuits, crumbed
- 120g unsalted butter
- 500g full fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar, sifted
- 200g Biscoff Spread, smooth or crunchy
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300ml double cream
For the decoration:
- 100ml double cream
- 30g icing sugar
- 100g Biscoff spread, melted
- Biscoff Biscuits, big or small
- 8"/20cm deep springform cake tin
- Star shaped piping nozzle
- Whizz up the biscuits for the base in a food processor until a fine crumb is achieved. Melt the butter and mix into the crumbs until fully incorporated. Press this down into the cake tin until level.
- With an electric whisk or a manual one, (if you're feeling particularly strong) mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, icing sugar and Biscoff spread until smooth.
- Mix in the double cream and whisk until the mixture is thick and holds its structure.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and level out. Chill for between 5 and 6 hours but ideally overnight.
- Remove from the tin carefully. Whip together the double cream and icing sugar until your cream is well thickened, Try NOT to make butter by overdoing it.
- Now decorate it however you want to.. copy mine or make up your own design!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube:
Post a Comment