Double Chocolate Vegan Brownies
I recently had a request to make a bake suitable for the Vegan diet so here it is!
These super rich and moist (sorry if that word caused you cringe) Brownies are perfect to have warm with ice cream (dairy free of course) or on their own with a cup of black coffee or coffee with almond milk!
- 135g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 150g dairy free dark chocolate, melted (I used 100% cocoa buttons)
- 240ml sweetened Almond Milk
- 75g dairy free chocolate chips
- 8"/20cm square brownie tin
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan (Gas Mark 4) and line your brownie tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder and sugar. Mix together until fully combined.
- Add all of the liquids as well as the melted chocolate into the bowl and mix until well combined. Fold in the choc chips until well incorporated.
- Pour the brownie mix into your prepared tin, level the top and pop in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool completely and then cut into as many pieces as you want!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube:
Post a Comment