Kinder Bueno Fudge
Kinder two weeks in a row? Can you tell I'm obsessed?
This Kinder Bueno Fudge is probably one of my favourite recipes so far! With Kinder chocolate and milk chocolate, it's the perfect indulgence and very easy to make with only 4 ingredients in total!
- 250g milk chocolate
- 250g Kinder chocolate
- 397g tin of condensed milk
- 80g icing sugar
- 6 Kinder Bueno bars (12 individual bars)
- 20 x 20cm baking tin
- Line the baking tin with greaseproof paper and put to the side for now.
- Melt the Kinder and milk chocolate together in the microwave. I did this in 15-30 second bursts, mixing until fully melted.
- Once melted, mix in the condensed milk until smooth. Fold in the icing sugar and mix again.
- Chop up the Kinder Bueno and fold them into the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and leave to set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Once set, cut the fudge up into bite size pieces.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy.
Find me on Youtube:
Post a Comment