Ever since I started baking, I've always wanted to make something for man's best friend as I grew up surrounded by my Grandma's dogs!
It took a long time persuading my Dad but finally in the Summer of 2017, we got our own little pooch called Ayla (pictured above) and I recently made her some cute little 'pupcakes' topped with a little squirt cream and her favourite bacon treats.
- 170g self-raising flour
- 170g grated carrot
- 2 eggs
- Squirty cream or cream cheese
- Your pups favourite treat
- Small holed cupcake tin
- Mini cupcake cases
- Line the cupcake tin with the cases and leave to the side. Preheat your oven to 170C/Gas Mark 3.
- Beat together all of the pupcake ingredients until well mixed.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture into each cupcake case and once full, tap a few times on the surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and then leave to cool completely.
- Decorate with a little squirty cream and then top with your dogs favourite treat.
- Make your dogs bed, get them all nice and cozy and let them enjoy this little moment of joy!
Find me on Youtube: