Once again, I've dipped into the Biscoff Spread jar and made these delightful, yet super simple truffles!
With only 3 ingredients, these spherical delights are perfect to be given as gifts or even to be made during lockdown with your kids!
- 210g Lotus biscuits
- 115g cream cheese
- 200g white chocolate
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set to the side.
- Place the Lotus biscuits into a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs have formed. Reserve 15g of the crumb to decorate.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese into the biscuit crumbs and eventually use your hands to combine the mixture together well.
- Roll the mixture into 12 ping pong ball sized balls. Place on the prepared baking tray and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour until hardened.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave using 30 second bursts until smooth.
- Using a fork, lower the truffles one by one into the chocolate; ensuring they are each fully coated before lifting out and placing on the prepared tray. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle a little bit of the saved crumb onto the top of each truffle.
- Refrigerate the truffles for at least 15 minutes for chocolate to set.
Find me on Youtube: