Probably one of the easiest bakes I have posted so far!
If you happen to have any left over filo pastry or want to make use of that half eaten jar of Nutella that you're now bored of putting in a sandwich, then this is for you!
- 24 sheets of filo pastry
- Half a jar of Nutella or roughly 150g
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- Baking tray
- Pastry brush
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas Mark 4 and line the baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Lay all sheets of the pastry onto a chopping board and cut into 4 evenly shaped rectangles.
- Take 4 sheets of the cut pastry and lay on top of each other. Brush with butter and then spread with Nutella (it might be helpful if you heat the Nutella in the microwave until it turns runny).
- Fold in about a cm of the left and right side of the rectangle and then roll up into a cigar shape.
- Place this onto the prepared baking tray and brush the top with more melted butter.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
Find me on Youtube: