White Chocolate Millionaires Shortbread Cake
This week was the last of one of my close work friends time in our department. To celebrate, myself and my other colleagues got together to get him a few leaving gifts, with mine being this humungous cake!
With three layers of super moist brown sugar sponge, filled with white chocolate buttercream and caramel; topped with tiny pieces of white chocolate millionaires shortbread, this cake looks impressive but is actually VERY easy to make!
For the cake:
- 400g unsalted butter
- 400g light brown sugar
- 8 medium eggs
- 400g self-raising flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
For the whiter chocolate buttercream:
- 250g unsalted butter
- 250g icing sugar
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 350g caramel
- White Chocolate Shortbread Bites
- 3 x 20cm circular cake tins
- Star shaped piping nozzle
- Line the cake tins with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Cream together the butter and sugar with a manual or electric whisk until well incorporated.
- Add in the flour, eggs, vanilla extract and baking powder and mix again until fully combined.
- Split the mixture between the three prepared tins and pop in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean. The cakes will seem too soft to begin with but as they cool down, they'll firm up a bit.
- Whilst the cakes are cooking, make your buttercream. Beat the butter with a manual or electric whisk until completely smooth. Sift in the icing sugar and beat again until fully combined. Pour in the melted white chocolate and mix again with the whisk briefly until fully incorporated.
- Now put the buttercream into a piping bag topped with the star nozzle and pipe blobs of the icing over the top of the bottom cake. Now drizzle this with some of the caramel; the messier the better!
- Repeat the above step with the second cake layer. Now with the top layer, pipe roughly 10 swirls round the top. Fill the middle part of the top layer with more blobs of the icing and then top each swirl with a piece of the shortbread bites. Drizzle over the rest of the caramel, ensuring some of it dribbles down the sides of the cake.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
Find me on Youtube:
To prove it, we’re going to stroll you thru signing up step-by-step utilizing Ignition for example. Any real cash playing websites worth your time will present you with a 점보카지노 legitimate working license, instantly seen through their website. The best on-line playing websites present new sign-ups with a beneficiant welcome bonus package alongside reasonable playthrough requirements. Bitstarz doesn’t carry a native mobile app, however we wouldn’t count on them to. Most betting websites can’t even offer hundreds of on line casino games via apps, not to mention 1000's. Ignition has so much to offer for players seeking to gamble on-line.ReplyDelete