Mint Rocky Road
Malteser mint buttons and Aero bubbles make-up this super easy Rocky Road!
The green dyed white chocolate adds that extra minty touch too!
- 400g milk chocolate
- 125g golden syrup
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g digestives, chopped
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 150g Aero bubbles
- 150g mint Malteser buttons
- 100g white chocolate
- Green food colouring
- Extra mint Aero bubbles
- 9 x 9 brownie tin
- Line the brownie tin with greaseproof paper and set to the side.
- In a microwave or over a pan of simmering water, melt together the butter, milk chocolate and golden syrup. Set to the side for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Fold in the digestives, mini marshmallows and both types of mint chocolates. Pour into the prepared tin and press down with a spatula or spoon, ensuring the mixture is level.
- Melt the white chocolate and then mix in a few drops of the green food colouring until you achieve a minty shade of green. Using a teaspoon, drizzle this over the top of the rocky road and then sprinkle with crushed Aero bubbles.
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or even overnight and then cut into pieces.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
Find me on Youtube: