Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Today's sweet treat is part 2 of a 4 part series where I'll be showing you how to make each cake that makes up this beast of a bake!
As pointed out in the picture, today I will be giving you the recipe to my mini chocolate cheesecakes!
For the base:
- 250g double chocolate digestive biscuits
- 100g melted unsalted butter
For the cheesecake and decoration:
- 400g full fat cream cheese
- 145g icing sugar, sifted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 180ml double cream
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- pack of galaxy golden mini eggs
- 12 hole mini sandwich cake maker tin
- food processor
- Using your food processor, whizz the chocolate biscuits into a crumb and then mix in the melted butter until fully incorporated.
- Press a couple teaspoons of this into the holes in your sandwich cake tin, pressing down firmly so it is compact. Pop this in the fridge to set whilst you make the cheesecake mixture.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract together until smooth. Begin beating again whilst slowly pouring the double cream in. Continue to beat until the mixture has thickened nicely.
- Now fold in the melted chocolate until fully incorporated. Spoon this mixture into each little cake hole until its pretty much full with maybe a millimetre or two left below the rim of the hole.
- Decorate with however many mini eggs you want and then place back in the fridge for at least 2 hours before popping out of their holes!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube: