Easter Rocky Road
Easter is just round the corner so to celebrate, why not make some of my Easter Rocky Road!
Jam packet with loads of different Easter treats such as creme eggs, mini eggs, Kinder bon bons and coated in both Biscoff spread AND white chocolate, this rocky road will launch you right into Easter season!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 145g unsalted butter
- 45g golden syrup
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 150g Kinder bon bons
- 150g digestive biscuits, chopped
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 1tbsp biscoff spread, melted
- 8 Cadbury's creme eggs
- 20ish Cadbury's mini eggs to decorate (make sure some are crushed)
- 20X20cm square cake tin
- Line the cake tin with greaseproof paper and set to the side.
- In a microwave or over a pan of simmering water, melt together the butter, milk chocolate, dark chocolate and golden syrup. Set to the side for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Fold in the chopped digestives, mini marshmallows and the Kinder bon bon chocolates. Pour into the prepared tin and press down with a spatula or spoon, ensuring the mixture is level.
- Using a teaspoon, drizzle both the white chocolate and biscoff spread over the top of the rocky road. Now, cut each creme egg in half and place in 4 rows of 4. Finish off by sprinkling the mini eggs on top.
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or even overnight and then cut into pieces.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and happy Easter!
Find me on Youtube: