Homemade Dog Biscuits
Does your dog love a good biscuit? If so, this is the perfect recipe for you and your furry friend!
The best thing about these are that you can adapt them to be whatever flavour your dog likes! My dog Ayla (seen in the picture above) loves a good fishy treat!
- 300g plain wholemeal flour
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 stock cube of whatever flavour your dog would prefer!
- 150ml hot water
- baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/Gas Mark 3. Line the baking tray.
- In a bowl, crumble the stock cube and add the hot water. Give it a stir so the stock has fully dissolved.
- Add in the flour, salt and egg. Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until a dough is formed.
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface and then roll out until it's about half a cm thick. Using whatever shape cutter you like, cut out as many biscuits as you can and pop onto the lined baking tray. Place this in the oven for 20-25 minutes until they become golden brown.
- Make a cuppa, make your dog a fresh dog bowl of water, kick your legs and paws up and enjoy!
Find me on Youtube: