Biscoff and White Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
There you were thinking I'd ran out of Biscoff bakes... well you'd be wrong.
Bursting at the doughy seam with Biscoff spread and jam packed with white chocolate chips, these are most definitely one of my best bakes so far!
- 150g Biscoff spread
- 400g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 200g of cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Biscoff crumbs
- 200g white chocolate chips
- 25g Biscoff spread, melted
- multiple baking trays
- Measure out 16 1/2 tbsp blobs of Biscoff spread onto a lined baking tray and then place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour or until completely frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas Mark 4 and then line all of your baking trays with baking paper ready for the cookies.
- In a large bowl, mix together the plain flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt until combined. Set this aside.
- In another bowl, using an electric whisk or wooden spoon, beat together the cold butter and sugar until smooth and well combined. Don't worry if it's a little stiff at first as eventually it will come together and the cooler the butter, the less spreading the cookies will do in the oven.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until the mixture is smooth.
- Now, stir in the vanilla extract, Biscoff crumbs and white chocolate chips until fully incorporated and then add the flour mixture. Mix for a while until a cookie dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into roughly 75g pieces. Using your hands, roll the cookie dough into balls and then flatten slightly. Remove the frozen Biscoff blobs from the freezer and place one into the middle of the flattened dough ball and then wrap and roll the dough ball again to encase the frozen spread.
- Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking tray (approximately 4 on each to allow space for spreading) and then pop in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until golden brown! Allow to cool as the middle will be like molten lava!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube: