Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of the easiest things to make up and you can customise it however you like!
In this case, I've shoved a loada Kinder Buenos into it; as well as a base containing one of the biggest cereals: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!
For the base:
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g crunchy nut cornflakes
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 500g full fat cream cheese
- 300g nutella
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 4 milk choc Kinder Buenos, chopped
Decoration (what I did):
- 20g chopped hazelnuts
- 50g nutella, melted
- 2 white chocolate Kinder Buenos
- 2 milk chocolate Kinder Buenos
- 20 inch loose bottom cake tin
- Line the bottom of your cake tin with greaseproof paper whilst also greasing the sides of the tin too.
- Blitz together the digestives and the crunchy nut cornflakes in a food processor or by hand. Don't worry if some pieces are bigger than others. Add in the melted butter and mix with a spoon or spatula until fully incorporated.
- Pour this into the prepared tin and push down with the spatula filling all the space in the tin with the biscuit mixture. Place this in the fridge to firm up whilst you continue with the cheesecake part.
- In a bowl, beat together the Nutella, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Once fully mixed, continue whisking whilst slowly pouring the double cream in at the side.
- Continue beating until the mixture thickens; trying not to overmix. The consistency should resemble something slightly thicker than whipped cream. Fold in the chopped Kinder buenos.
- Pour this mixture into the tin; on top of the biscuit & cornflake base before smoothing out on the top with your spatula. Now it's time to decorate...
- FREESTYLE (decorate however you want) or if you'd like to do the same as me, arrange the Kinder buenos the same way I have (shown in the picture above), fill the middle with the chopped hazelnuts and then blob spoonfuls of the melted Nutella in the gaps. Pop back in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube: