It's my birthday again so that means another birthday themed bake!
These cookies are packed with white chocolate chips AND sprinkles! You may be wondering why there's only a picture of my dog in a party hat and bandana? That's because the cookies were eaten before I had a chance to take a picture! And of course because she is SUCH a beauty!
- 300g plain flour
- 1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 115g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g light brown sugar
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 250g white chocolate chips
- 75g sprinkles
- baking trays
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas Mark 4. Line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the plain flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and cornflour and set to the side.
- Add your butter to a bowl and melt in the microwave. Add in both of the sugars and whisk for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg and beat again until combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and beat again until a cookie dough is formed.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles until well distributed.
- Roll even sized balls of the dough and place on the prepared baking tray; leaving a decent gap between them to allow for spreading. This mixture should make 14 balls.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-13 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before taking off the baking paper.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube: