White Chocolate Blondies
Blondies may seem like a simple bake to make but they're definitely one of the tastiest!
Packed with white chocolate chips, they're a great option for somebody that fancies something sweet but not overly complicated!
- 200g unsalted butter
- 200g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 130g plain flour
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 220g caster sugar
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 20 x 20cm square baking tin
- Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/Gas Mark 3. Grease and line the baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, melt together the butter and white chocolate in the microwave or above a pan of simmering water. Once fully melted, leave to the side to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until well combined and fluffy.
- Once melted and not too hot, pour the butter/chocolate mixture into the bowl of egg mixture and whisk to incorporate.
- Tip in the flour and white chocolate chips and carefully fold in with a wooden spoon or spatula until well combined.
- Pour the blondie batter into your prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until the top of the blondies are no longer wobbly in the middle. Allow to cool for 45 minutes at least to stop them from falling apart when cutting them up.
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube:
Post a Comment