Lotus Biscoff Rocky Road
Flicking through the archives of what I've already made with Biscoff spread, I was so surprised to find I hadn't done a Rocky Road yet, containing the god of all spreads!
So, bursting with white chocolate, marshmallows and of course Biscoff biscuits, here ya have it!
For the rocky road:
- 720g white chocolate
- 400g Lotus Biscoff spread, melted
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g Lotus Biscoff biscuits, broken up into rough chunks
- 300g mini marshmallows
For the topping:
- 500g white chocolate
- 120g Lotus Biscoff spread, melted
- 24 Lotus Biscoff sandwich biscuits (about 2 packs worth)
- 12' x 9' tray bake tin
- Line the brownie tin with greaseproof paper and set to the side.
- In a bowl, break up all of the white chocolate and then in 30 second intervals, melt in the microwave until smooth.
- Fold in the melted Biscoff spread and unsalted butter until nicely combined!
- Add in the broken up biscuits and mini marshmallows and fold until they're fully covered in the Biscoff mix!
- Pour this into your prepared tray bake tin before pushing down a little with the back of a metal spoon or spatula.
- To make/add the topping, melt down the white chocolate before pouring this all over the top of the rocky road mixture. Whilst the white chocolate topping is still runny, drizzle the melted Biscoff spread over the top in lines before using a cocktail stick to create a feathered pattern.
- Now add the Lotus Biscoff sandwich biscuits in 4 rows of 6. Pop this in the fridge to sit for a minimum of 4 hours but ideally overnight. Chop up into 24 pieces once set!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppLwLPWWEy4P8-LB14-1uQ