A colleague of mine has been asking for Snickers brownies ever since I gifted a batch to someone else so finally, I delivered!
This would be the perfect way to use up any leftover Snickers from the Celebrations tub this Christmas time!
- 175g unsalted butter
- 300g dark chocolate
- 150g caster sugar
- 135g brown sugar
- 1 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 130g plain flour
- 400g Snickers chocolate bars, left in the freezer for a couple hours prior to baking
- 12' x 9' traybake tin
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas Mark 4. Line the traybake tin.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in the microwave or over a bowl of simmering water until fully melted. Once melted, leave to cool.
- Mix in the caster sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until fully incorporated. Add in the eggs and mix again.
- Sift in the flour before folding this into the mix using a spatula or metal spoon.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into your prepared tin and spread with a spatula until the bottom of the tin is completely covered. Now place the snickers bars in rows on top of the brownie mixture until you run out of snickers.
- Pour over the remaining half of the brownie mix to cover up the snickers bars. Tap on the kitchen surface a few times before placing in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until it has formed a nice crust and no longer wobbles in the middle!
- Leave to cool completely before cutting up into pieces!
- Make a cuppa, kick your legs up and enjoy this little moment of joy!
- Find me on Youtube:
Post a Comment